new multisport channels comming??

dan188

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
Elmira, New York, United States
I saw on my last bill a note that said that usn was added and that there are mire channels are coming soon. Anyone heard of what channels are comming or are some other sport channels being moved to it.

My bet is the polo channel, Ukrainian soccer channel and possibly if we are real lucky the Scottish Pole tossing channel

Curling is for the birds :D Now I would be down with the Scottish pole tossing channel!Course we have the highland games just over a ridge top or 2 but there should be more caber tossing!

I have AT 250 so it doesn't affect me but the HD versions of the multi-sport pack channels really should be included. From the Disney problem they supposedly aren't paying extra for HD simulcasts so why not include them in the sports pack?

I have AT 250 so it doesn't affect me but the HD versions of the multi-sport pack channels really should be included. From the Disney problem they supposedly aren't paying extra for HD simulcasts so why not include them in the sports pack?
My point exactly. So if I want RedZone and NHL HD I have to buy Multisports and AT200?? Makes no sense. NHL HD should be in Multisports... Is Dish listening??

My point exactly. So if I want RedZone and NHL HD I have to buy Multisports and AT200?? Makes no sense. NHL HD should be in Multisports... Is Dish listening??

I believe RedZone should already be in HD for you if you already have an HD package because there is no other way to get it besides the sports pack. I'm not sure about NFL Network.

I believe RedZone should already be in HD for you if you already have an HD package because there is no other way to get it besides the sports pack. I'm not sure about NFL Network.

Redzone IS in HD with Multisports but my rant is about NHLNetwork.

Why is it only SD in Multisports but to get HD I have to go to AT200.

That means if I want Redzone and NHL in HD I have to pay for Multisports AND the upgrade to AT200...

I agree with you about the HD channels in Multi Sport but I think RedZone makes the package worth it by itself during the NFL season. I am a huge fantasy sports nerd so I love being able to see all the big plays live from every game.

Right now I can't see myself paying for $350 to D* for Sunday Ticket so this is the next best thing and it's only $9 a month. In my mind that is a great value. Keep in mind that with D* you can't get RedZone without Sunday Ticket with a few exceptions. Some people have been able to call in and get it as a standalone but it isn't officially offered.

With AT 250 I already get every channel in the sports pack that I want included with my base package besides RedZone (BTN is included as a RSN in my state). I will still pay for the sports pack every fall for just that one channel.

I know this isn't what you wanted to hear but if you bump up to AT 200 during hockey season and drop multi sport you will pay $5 and get NHL in HD along with some other channels. Unfortunately you still wouldn't get NBC Sports for their exclusive NHL games including the playoffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)