I joined the hopper world

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Rinker97

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2004
Had a 2 Hopper/1 Joey system installed on Saturday. The tech did a super job and we had no problems. Got done in time to watch the game. I had a pull string from the basement to the attic and he connected on his wires and went up in the attic. I fed them into the hole as he pulled. Got stuck a couple of times but overall it worked as I had planned. I didn't want the wires running along the side of the house.

He did have to change out my barrel connectors on my new patch panel and the wall plates. I think I I will get new barrel connectors and go ahead and replace them throughout the house so I am ready if I want to relocate any of the hoppers or joeys. Anybody know of a good place to get them? I bought my patch panel and keystone jacks at Monoprice but when I checked this morning they didn't have the blue ones.

I contacted Monoprice to see if what I had was 3GHz but they didn't have that information. Unbelievable. I checked under the cable that went to a hopper and a joey and they were not blue so he didn't change them after all. Now I don't know if I should change them or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)