New Offer From Plasma Concepts- Get $100

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bdoseck

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
All,
I am excited to announce the new deal we have for Satellite Guys members. All you need to do is call us toll free at 866-538-0334 when you want to get DIRECTV and we will send you a check for $100 for signing up through us. The only requirement is that you be a new customer and get the CHOICE XTRA package or higher. The $100 is in addition to any offer DIRECTV has going on. For details click on the following link:

DIRECTV Rebate Program from Plasma Concepts

Thanks,
Bob Doseck
Plasma TV, LCD TV, DIRECTV and HDTV Accessories - Plasma Concepts

Well I replied to the thread Scott made, but I want to quote what I asked on the other thread.

Scott that is the best deal out there!
- 99$ Guaranteed for the HD-DVR receiver
- Free Installation
- $18 off for 12 months
- $100 OFF Just for Signing Up

Its just a deal that you cannot beat!

Now I have a question regarding the 100$ off, if they sign up and get the HR20-700 for 99$, they still get 100$ off, how are they able to redeem the 100$?

I am a DirecTV customer already, but I want to make sure everyone in this forums know how it works.

Is this stackable with AAA discount / $50 referral discount / free Showtime / 3 free months of other premiums? I'm imagining the only one that may be a problem is the AAA... just considering my options.

Is this stackable with AAA discount / $50 referral discount / free Showtime / 3 free months of other premiums? I'm imagining the only one that may be a problem is the AAA... just considering my options.

I am 100% sure it will be stackable with the AAA deal, after install you have to call AAA and get your 10$ for 24 months.

To answer your questions, if you get an HD-DVR, the upfront cost is $99 on the first one after the instant rebate. If you sign up through Plasma Concepts, you will also be able to get the $100 rebate by filling out the mail in rebate, making the HD-DVR free after the rebate.

You will also get the 3 months free of STARZ and SHOWTIME.

With this offer, you will not be able to get the $50 referral, but in our opinion, $100 for you is better than $50 for you and $50 for a friend.

I am not sure of how the AAA discount would work, that is something you would have to contact AAA about.

It is very easy to get the $100 rebate just for signing up. Just call us toll free at 866-538-0334, sign up and then we will email you the $100 rebate form. That is it. Easy and simple.

Please let me know if there are any other questions, I will be more than happy to answer them.

Thanks,
Bob Doseck
Plasma Concepts

I'm a bit new here... what number do I call to ask AAA whether this stacks?

I just placed an order on friday thru D*, but install is not until monday. Can I cancel, and re-order through you?

Also, I would like 2 HD-DVRs. Would the second one also cost $99, making the total $99 after sending in the rebate for the first?

If all of the above is possible... the two $100 rebates (DVR & plasma concepts) should wipe out the cost of the dvrs, an outstanding deal!

I don't think they can be combined. The AAA offer requires ordering thorugh a seperate phone number available on the AAA website or here (search AAA).

If you don't have AAA membership, this is a pretty good deal too with the $100 back and the $99 HD DVR.

I don't think they can be combined. The AAA offer requires ordering thorugh a seperate phone number available on the AAA website or here (search AAA).

If you don't have AAA membership, this is a pretty good deal too with the $100 back and the $99 HD DVR.

I still think they could give them the 240$ off by asking, If they just give them their account # and tell them its a new install I am sure they should be able to get that deal as a new customer.

To answer the question above, the first HD-DVR would be $99 (after the DIRECTV instant rebate), any additional HD DVR after that would be $199. You would then get the $100 back from us, making your total cost only $198 for 2 HD-DVRs. That is still a very good deal, and if you only need 1 HD-DVR, it would be free after the rebates from DIRECTV and us. And as I mentioned before, to check on the AAA discount, you may want to call AAA as that is a rebate from them directly and has nothing to do with us.

Thanks,
Bob Doseck

Well I have been a E* customer for over 3 years now and decided to make the move to Directv. I just scheduled an install with Eric over at Plasma concepts for this Friday. Looks like I will now be reading the D* area now and stopping worrying about ScifiHD being added to E*...took too long. Besides I can now also get Sunday ticket during football season...awesome.

I have an odd question that came up... I signed up on PlasmaConcept's website. It said unable to complete order call this #. I called and it went through but the number I called (they gave me) was a directv number. Am I still eligible for the MIR or do I gotta call D* and now cancel that order? D* Says I was a direct referral but wouldn't I need to be a plasma concepts referral... now I'm lost

I canceled Directv over a year ago. Would I be considered a new customer?

WELCOME to the site!

I think it is 18 or 24 months before they consider you new, but may be wrong.

Call Bob at Plasma Concepts and ask, their computer should let them know.

How long is this deal good for? I might get directv next month. My contract with dish will be ending soon. Sounds like a great deal. Thanks.

All,
I am excited to announce the new deal we have for Satellite Guys members. All you need to do is call us toll free at 866-538-0334 when you want to get DIRECTV and we will send you a check for $100 for signing up through us. The only requirement is that you be a new customer and get the CHOICE XTRA package or higher. The $100 is in addition to any offer DIRECTV has going on. For details click on the following link:

Thanks,
Bob Doseck
Plasma TV, LCD TV, DIRECTV and HDTV Accessories - Plasma Concepts

Your offer is very enticing, but I have a few questions.

With my current E* set up I have 2 2 tuner DVR's 1 HD 1 SD I then distribute both to the other 5 tv's in the house on unused uhf channels, E*'s uhf remotes make that very easy, how would I accomplish this with D*?

Am I correct in my thoughts that I would not be able to record OTA HD?
(I watch far more network than anything else and often record 3 network shows at 1 time.)

How much would it cost to do what I want to do and what would the commitment be?

How long does is offer good for, as I would like to give E*another week to 10 days to see if Cleveland HD lil's happen>

thanks very much

Jim

Last edited:
For previous customers, it is 2 years and then you are considered new again, but give us a call and we can check quickly for you. For Jim's questions, give us a call and we can go over all your questions and get you some answers.

Thanks,
Bob Doseck

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)