New Offer?

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL
I was just on the "Explore my Offers" on the Dish Website, and I have 4 new offers that I have never seen before.

• Discover More - America's Top 200 for 1 month at no additional cost
  • Discover More - America's Top 250 for 1 month at no additional cost
  • Extra Programming - America's Top 200 for 1 year at no additional cost
  • Extra Programming - America's Top 250 for 1 year at no additional cost
The thing is that I already have Top 250, so there is no way for me to add these options. Does anyone else see these options who doesn't have Top 250? (Note: I have the sign in button each time because of my T-Mobile issue that I mentioned in a previous thread so I am re-logging in each page)

Attachments

• Offer2.JPG
    Offer2.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Offers1.JPG
    Offers1.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 159
Reactions: Josephinelcajon
Once I log into my account and select

''Offers Get the most out of your TV."​

it has been empty for several months. I called Dish and the CSR noticed that there wasn't any offers. The CSR did tell me what offers were available but could not explain why I didn't have any. The last offer that I had available about three months ago was Showtime for $5.00 per month. I did use this offer. Has anyone else had the "Offers" empty.

I do not see this on my account. I absolutely HATE the new website and desperately want them to go back to the old one or start over. I find it to be very hard to navigate. I also find it allowing you to order and pay twice for services you already get! The old site never did that! Under movie rentals I want to see the price of future movies! Why force me to wait to see its a $20 early release! Why not add movie trailers! Very frustrating!

Once I log into my account and select

''Offers Get the most out of your TV."​

it has been empty for several months. I called Dish and the CSR noticed that there wasn't any offers. The CSR did tell me what offers were available but could not explain why I didn't have any. The last offer that I had available about three months ago was Showtime for $5.00 per month. I did use this offer. Has anyone else had the "Offers" empty.
Same here!

Reactions: charlesrshell
They told me the same thing. I’m sure this is contributing to the churn of Dish losing subscribers. Seems like it would make more sense to empower Dish CSRs and chat reps to offer the same promotions that Loyalty can. But what do I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just on the "Explore my Offers" on the Dish Website, and I have 4 new offers that I have never seen before.

• Discover More - America's Top 200 for 1 month at no additional cost
  • Discover More - America's Top 250 for 1 month at no additional cost
  • Extra Programming - America's Top 200 for 1 year at no additional cost
  • Extra Programming - America's Top 250 for 1 year at no additional cost
The thing is that I already have Top 250, so there is no way for me to add these options. Does anyone else see these options who doesn't have Top 250? (Note: I have the sign in button each time because of my T-Mobile issue that I mentioned in a previous thread so I am re-logging in each page)

I have the Top 200, and for many many months I have the free month of 250 promo on my account.
"Discover More: America's Top 250
Get America's Top 250 at no extra cost for the first month.
Monthly Total
$82.99
Channels
290+

Add
See Details
Credit will be applied to account."
I have 7 other offers showing many the same for the last few months and couple newer ones.

And I love the new Mydish site. NOT

Did you contact Loyalty. I tried dish.com which they told me to cut back on my channel package.

The chat person couldn't do it and gave me another number to call - I've been a customer for over 22years so I may have had more pull I'm not sure but the way I read it the promo applies to qualified existing customers which I most certainly am.
I just told em that is what I wanted and they set it up.

Reactions: charlesrshell