New open source image for all models of Azbox

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thanks Beavs,
babadem - I don't think they have blind scan yet.
I will upload the list tomorrow and see what happens, I noticed under tuner setup all our sats are in there, I try Satmex 5 but no cigar.
Regards.
Chewie

Hello All
i found more information on the sat list for the OpenRSI .
satellite.xml in etc/tuxbox is a system file in OpenPli and will be overwritten everytime system is updated

You can add a your own user file off satellite.xml in etc/enigma2

When OpenRSI/Pli boots it will check for the xml file in etc/enigma2 and will use that one instead off system file in etc/tuxbox.

Regards.
Chewie

curious but are you able to get the 4:2:2 HD-GDMX feeds on 99w?
Sorry, didn't see your question. No, no 4:2:2 HD feeds whatsoever. I tuned a 4:2:0 Mpeg HD feed and it would freeze for a second while playing for about 3 seconds. I went back to the factory firmware and all is well.

Hmm, that's odd. I can't recall the last ver number I had installed but previously I was able to receive the HD-GDMX feeds on 99w. I was sorta waiting until they released v1.8 for HD boxes until I jumped back in although I may have to try 1.7 to see whats happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)