New Order Question

SoonerSteve

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 12, 2005
San Antonio, TX
I am using a local retailer in San Antonio to get Dish installed in a new house I am building. I want to connect one HDTV and two SDTV's. I want to use the 622 to feed only the the HDTV for PIP, a 625 for the SDTV in the Master and then just a 311 for the third TV.

I know the 622 carries a $199 lease price, but I thought the 625 would be free with the current "free DVR" promo that is going on. They are charging me $99 for the 625.

Does this sound right to any of you? Based on the layout of the house running a line from the 625 to the third TV is very difficult and that is why I opted for the 311.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

I got a 622 and 625 and they did not charge me $99. But I got my first bill and they are charging me $5 per month for "an additional receiver". I am calling today to complain about that. No one told me about that.

Read the fine print bayzbol44........Steve, it could be that the free dvr is a 522 and not a 625 and thats why they are charging 99 bucks. The only difference between the two receivers is the 522 doesn't have Dish's crappy "on demand" service. Just a guess.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts