New Order Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SoonerSteve

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 12, 2005
San Antonio, TX
I am using a local retailer in San Antonio to get Dish installed in a new house I am building. I want to connect one HDTV and two SDTV's. I want to use the 622 to feed only the the HDTV for PIP, a 625 for the SDTV in the Master and then just a 311 for the third TV.

I know the 622 carries a $199 lease price, but I thought the 625 would be free with the current "free DVR" promo that is going on. They are charging me $99 for the 625.

Does this sound right to any of you? Based on the layout of the house running a line from the 625 to the third TV is very difficult and that is why I opted for the 311.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

I got a 622 and 625 and they did not charge me $99. But I got my first bill and they are charging me $5 per month for "an additional receiver". I am calling today to complain about that. No one told me about that.

Read the fine print bayzbol44........Steve, it could be that the free dvr is a 522 and not a 625 and thats why they are charging 99 bucks. The only difference between the two receivers is the 522 doesn't have Dish's crappy "on demand" service. Just a guess.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)