New Orlando HD Channels?

JonOrlando

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2007
Altamonte Springs, Florida
Each time Brighthouse's spokesperson, Sara Brady has been in the Orlando Sentinal, new channels have been mentioned for Februray.

I'm aware of the new Sports channels in March...

Anyone have any idea what these new channels might be for this month?

Jon

My money is on whatever channels Tampa has that we don't.... BravoHD?

Other channels I would guess are the VIACOM channels (Comedy Central, Cartoon, Spike, Nick), along with ESPN-NEWS-HD, Lifetime, and FOX-NEWS.

Each time Brighthouse's spokesperson, Sara Brady has been in the Orlando Sentinal, new channels have been mentioned for Februray.

I'm aware of the new Sports channels in March...

Anyone have any idea what these new channels might be for this month?

Jon

huh? was there a story in the paper because i haven't seen anything on their website?

here are other channels thats coming out late feb/early march no later than march 5th,,yes WE ARE getting two tampa channels we are getting BRAVO HD AND LIFETIME MOVIE HD ( SARCASTIC CHEER),,,,,, and ,,,,,,,,CNBC HD ALSO.... i have a friend that works for brighthouse ,,,7-10 non hd channels also,,

Well...cheers for BravoHD. I do not watch Lifetime nor CNBC.

You mention 7 to 10 non HD channels...ideas on what they could possibly be?

I was hoping we would pick up MAX HD, in addition to Bravo, since Tampa Bay has it already.

UNFORTUNATELY BOOMERANG IS NOT ONE OF THE CHANNELS I WAS TOLD,,,,THE STANDARD CHANNELS ARE AND EXCUSE ME FOR NOT KNOWING THE ACTUAL CHANNELS ON SOME BECAUSE MOST OF THEM IVE NEVER HEARD OF , ITS 7 OF THEM,,,,,,,,,,,,,CNN INTERNATIONAL,,,,,,,,,,ANOTHER TYPE OF MILITARY CHANNEL ,,,,,,,,DAYSTAR((WHICH IS A CHRISTIAN NETWORK I HAD TO GOOGLE TO SEE WHAT TYPE OF CHANNEL THIS IS)))),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,A CRIME AND INVESTIGATION CHANNEL ,,,,,,,,,,,SPORTSMAN CHANNEL IS NOT COMING IN HD LIKE WHAT WAS REPORTED,,,IT WILL BE STANDARD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, AND SOME TYPE OF GOSPEL CHANNEL,,,,,,,AND I FORGOT THE LAST ONE ,,HONESTLY IT WAS NOTHING FOR ME PERSONALLY TO JUMP UP AND DOWN ABOUT,,,,NO BOOMERANG AND NO GAME SHOW NETWORK

It will be nice to finally see the ravishing Ms Padma Lakshmi in HD on Top Chef. If we get the channel before the competition is up.

also CNBC HD WTF??? Gimme FOX NEWS HD, Brighthouse.

It will be nice to finally see the ravishing Ms Padma Lakshmi in HD on Top Chef. If we get the channel before the competition is up.

also CNBC HD WTF??? Gimme FOX NEWS HD, Brighthouse.

+1...would love to see Padma in HD...

Interesting channel choice for BHN to add. I'm sure we all could come up with a better list for them to add both, standard and HD.

So, receive an email from BHN today, announcing 14 channels in 14 days, starting Feb 20th.

States, to go the main website for more details and to see what's coming. I've searched and found nothing. Any of you take the time to search and find anything?

Last edited:
Starting February 20, 14 new channels will be launched each day around noon for 14 days. Not sure if this is the exact order but a nice variety of programming.

Lifetime Movie Network HD 1308
Bravo HD 1357
Gospel Music 168
CNN International 129
MLB Network HD 1001
Crime and Investigation 148
Military History 149
American Life 152
The Sportsman Channel 118
Daystar 167
Golf HD 1334
Versus HD 1322
CNBC HD 1325
Speed HD 1332

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)