New Orlando HD Channels?

Yeah...Lifetime hit this afternoon at noon....

Looks like BravoHD is tomorrow 2/21 at noon. Look like will get to Padma in HD for the season finale for Top Chef :)

Received an email from BHN today announcing the channels, that include 7 in HD...do those include the previous mentioned sports channels, you think?

Last edited:
The Gospel Music Channel is on ch. 168 in Brevard. Golf Channel HD launched today, just in time for Tiger's comeback!

This morning I'm more hopeful that today we are getting the Golf Channel HD. The list that was posted earlier on this thread had been 5 for 5 on the order of the new channels. The guide lists Golf Channel HD as coming 3/2 but the channel itself now says preview at noon today. On the website it mentions, it says today is Golf Channel HD. Hopefully I'll be watching Tiger in HD this afternoon.

Dish better get a move on if my neighbors have MLB HD now...I used to rub it in their face about how many more HD channels I had, now they are getting them. Oh well, at least I had them a year before :)

dish doesn't have a contract with mlb extra innings so they can not carry mlb network. carrying the network was part of the extra innings deal!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts