NEW Parental ratings info issues.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
Anyone else notice that the new Parental Ratings feature seems to appear and disappear from the info guide?

You know the one with all the info and red ,yellow, green traffic light ratings.:)

Some days I have the feature, other days I don't.

Today I don't again.

What is up ????

I've noticed not all shows have available information. The parental info is also guide cache' dependent. If you've forced a cache' dump (two RBRs or restarts within thirty minute window) or recently upgraded f/w, it would need another two to three days to re-populate the data.

I've also noticed less episode info available at times. Information not available on SLs causes them to be scheduled but if set to first run only, repeats may be cancelled later if info is updated in time. Seems to be more occurrences of missing HD identifier, missing first run or repeat info and "no info is available at this time". Usually the info is updated prior to record date so the repeats get cancelled. Sometimes, it does not.

I find the writing on the parental guide, to be somewhat entertaining. The way they describe the shows is intresting

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)