Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed may be slow for a few minutes. I am doing some maintance in the backround. If any slowness occurs it will be for just a moment or two.

Just getting ready for the move. :)

I do not know about everyone else but I am still getting the page not found. I cleared all cookies and temporary files and still doing the same thing.

I also had the page not found on DBSTalk as well when there is inactivity for a certain period of time, so it is not just this site.

For a good while now I have also noticed that sometimes when I log in to this site it says page not found but then when I click refresh or come back to the site it says that I am logged in. Other times it automatically logs me in when I come to this site.

I hate it when I visit the site and something goes wrong then when I want to go back to read the rest of the new posts it resets itself and I did not get to see the rest of them (or if I had to leave before reading them all). This is why I like the "Today's Posts" functionality but would also like a "Week's Posts" functionality or at least the past two or three days.

stargazer,

I also get the same page not found when I log in. Just wondering if after Scott decrease the time from 60 minutes to 30 minutes, did it improve your "page not found" error.

It does not do this everytime I try to login to SatelliteGuys. I did not have any problems logging in tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts