New SatelliteGuys Radio Interface Online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am happy to announce out new SatelliteGuys Interface is online!

Some of the improvements include:

• Search For your Favorite Song or Artist!

With the new search you can find your favorite song easily. Due to the fact some songs are labeled wrong (ie The Beatles instead of Beatles, The) you can find exactly what your looking for.
  • Improved Request System

The songs are now processed by the server instead of from Audio Relm, by cutting out the middleman we are able to get to your requests faster!
  • New Dedication System

You can request a song and dedicate it to someone, or you can just tell the world why you picked this song!

More changes are coming, we built a new SatelliteGuys Music Server which sends the music from our studio to the main server where you can listen. However the new computer was not powerfull enough to handle both the broadband and Dialup streams. I am working on getting a more powerfull system now.

Also when the new computer system goes online, all songs will have album covers and each song will also have the lyrics available so you can sing along. :)

Enjoy SatelliteGuys Radio!!

It reports: Warning: urlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /usr/vservers/audiorealm.com/listen/listen.functions.php on line 107

This is an audiorelm problem, its on their end and they are working on it. (Phew!)

And the link for the radio on the LEFT of the main Satelliteguys.us page in under the User Control Panel is wrong. (Other Satelliteguys sites)

It comes up as radio.satelliteguys.us/playing.html [Not Found]

It should be: radio.satelliteguys.us/playing.php

Should be all fixed now. :)

I like that it also displays when someone requests a song.

We get a lot of requests. :D

Yep, I request a bunch of songs. I like to minimize the player and read thru the forums as it plays my songs. :music :music :music :music :music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)