New Problems with DIRECTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
24 hours later and everything is still working great (except a brief loss of signal during a BAD thunderstorm). Keeping fingers crossed...

OSD771 - It's on both live TV and recordings. The issue jumps around between the receivers and I haven't seen it occur on more than one receiver at a time. We can have it occurring on the H25 receiver in one of the bedrooms, but the other H25 in the other bedroom and the HR34 in the living room are fine. Or right now the HR34 in the living room is experiencing the issue, but the H25 receivers in both bedrooms are working fine for both live TV and recordings. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to when it occurs, which receiver it occurs on, or how long it lasts. I'll go around and check the connections.

raoul5788 - The LNB is starting to go? After only one month? We just had it installed exactly one month ago.

We have Direct TV and I am having same issue. When ours goes out in main Room it goes out n the Bedroom. Sometimes 2-3 times a week. I have had the Dish replaced and moved and still happens! The only thing left is to have them Totally rewire to see if this helps! It's a pain to Reset and wait. Causes problems with DVR and any program you might have recorded about the same time it freezes. This problem has been going on since late 2014. Annoying to say the least! Any Ideas?

What DVR/receiver do you have in the main room and the bedroom..?

OSD771 - It's on both live TV and recordings. The issue jumps around between the receivers and I haven't seen it occur on more than one receiver at a time. We can have it occurring on the H25 receiver in one of the bedrooms, but the other H25 in the other bedroom and the HR34 in the living room are fine. Or right now the HR34 in the living room is experiencing the issue, but the H25 receivers in both bedrooms are working fine for both live TV and recordings. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to when it occurs, which receiver it occurs on, or how long it lasts. I'll go around and check the connections.

raoul5788 - The LNB is starting to go? After only one month? We just had it installed exactly one month ago.
Could be the LNB or the power inserter. Or the splitter. ....Its not a cable issue because unless there is an issue along the cable from antenna to splitter, you'd see problems on just one of your receivers.
I think its time to get as tech out there to find an fix the problem.

Could be the LNB or the power inserter. Or the splitter. ....Its not a cable issue because unless there is an issue along the cable from antenna to splitter, you'd see problems on just one of your receivers.
I think its time to get as tech out there to find an fix the problem.

dishcomm - I don't know if you're replying to me (since you quoted one of my posts), or if you're replying to Gmike69 (who resurrected this old thread). This thread is from 2012 - so I'm definitely not having any problems anymore. I've moved to a brand new house since I originally posted this, so I have all new wiring and some new receivers (upgraded to HR-54 & 4K). Everything's working great for me. If there are any problems with wiring at the old house, I guess the current owners will have to take care of it. :biggrin

Reactions: Jimbo and raoul5788
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts