NEW PROGRAMMING CHARGES FROM DISH?

SQUEEZON

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 10, 2007
Oregon
Last night I took a look at my programming etc on Dish.com. I noted a new format which shows Bloomberg, Fox Business, etc with little boxes for adding or removing and each box showed a 3.00 charge per program? Is this new? Is this an attempt to address FCC regulations for allowing a subsriber to opt out of some programs if they dont want them?

Ok. Thanks. It just seems sometimes things are happening with no notification --but then what else is new? LOL

This site shows some of the a la carte programming:
Baby First TV, Outdoor Channel & A La Carte TV - DISH Network
Encore Movie Pack for $5.00/month is not advertised but should be one of those options for those in a package below America's Top 250.
Not entirely sure what you are saying here, but is it that those that are marked with pricing, selected in my case, be deselected and removed from my 250 line up and lowering my bill? There are several that I saw a couple of days ago that we never watch and if not free with the package, we're being charged for.

Not entirely sure what you are saying here, but is it that those that are marked with pricing, selected in my case, be deselected and removed from my 250 line up and lowering my bill? There are several that I saw a couple of days ago that we never watch and if not free with the package, we're being charged for.

I was wondering the same thing.

I have AT250 with WWOR and would like to save the $26 a month by dumping WWOR, Bloomberg Television, RFD-TV, Sportsman Channel, The Outdoor Channel, Veria and Epix 3...I'd add back in the Encore Movies for $5 then get HBO and Starz added back in if I could cut the fat out of the crap I pay for but never watch in the AT250...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)