New Promos 08/15

DishDave

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 16, 2003
Have they released info on the new promo offers starting on 08/15 ?

I have just been told (but this is NOT confirmed) that all promos have been extended.

I was under the impression the $100 back was going away tommorow, but now this might not be the case.

I am seeking to confirm this.

I have just been told (but this is NOT confirmed) that all promos have been extended.

I was under the impression the $100 back was going away tommorow, but now this might not be the case.

I am seeking to confirm this.

FWIW, when I called to upgrade last week, the CSR I talked with said that the current promotion was going to be extended through 8/31.

Here we go...

$100 DISH’n It Up Bonus – Extended through January 31, 2008
Great news! Qualifying existing customers who would like to upgrade their receivers under the DISH’n It Up Promotional Program have more time to take advantage of the $100 DISH’ n It Up Bonus offer, which will be extended through January 31, 2008!

Customers participating in the DISH’n It Up Promotional Program may be eligible to receive one (1) $100.00 credit per DISH’n It Up receiver (maximum of two (2) credits per account) applied to their DISH Network billing statement. Please see the promotional business rules for complete details

What about for new customers?

I'm in the same boat as you...wondering what the new promos will be vs. the current promos, so that I can decide if I should call tomorrow (8/14) to subscribe, or wait till after the 15th. If the only difference was that I would be getting the ViP 722 instead of the 622, I would of course wait till after, but there's probably more to the change in promotions than just that.

Anyone know for sure what the new promos will be...and if so, could you please share with the class?:D

Are we sure that they will definitely send a 722 after 8/15? I would imagine that it's possible that we wait until after 8/15 and the tech comes with a 622.

Hello? Scott is asserting that the new promos will be LESS than the current so we should call dishstore.net. BUT THERE ARE NO DETAILS. I need info to make a decision whether to order (I'm a new customer) tomorrow, or wait!!!!

INFORMATION PLEASE.

The $100 rebate is going away tommorow.

And if I remember correctly the length of the Free HD package is being decreased when you sign up.

Other then that I believe everything else is the same.

I think someone previously posted that the rebate was going away but new subscribers would get free HD for six months. For me that has more value than having to pay up front and then send in a rebate and waiting. I am going to wait a few weeks until I am pretty sure that I'll be able to get a 722.

I think someone previously posted that the rebate was going away but new subscribers would get free HD for six months. For me that has more value than having to pay up front and then send in a rebate and waiting. I am going to wait a few weeks until I am pretty sure that I'll be able to get a 722.

This is correct and the 722's are available starting tomorrow. I have already shipped some out today.
Don't forget you will also get 3 months free HBO/ Cinemax.

If it were me I would sign up today though. The offer is better now.
$100 rebate for AT package
$100 rebate for HD

This comes to a $20 credit for 10 months or your HD for free for 10 months.
The new promo will only give you HD free for 6 months.
Also take advantage of the DVRAdvantage and save an additional $4 per month.

If you sign up today you can still request a 722 be installed at no extra charge.

I was going to bundle a package through AT&T with DSL and POTS which I was told would essentially be the same as going through DISH network with the included rebates and such. So if I do this tonight I would get a $200 rebate but no guarantee of receiving a 722. Would the AT&T sales person even know what a 722 was?

I just pulled the trigger on AT&T for a 6M DSL, Ultd local and long distance, Top200 DVR HD service for $125 a month. It sounded like AT&T had all of the rebates and offers of E* but a couple were different. I don't have to make an 18 month commitment for the $50 activation to be waived although I know I would lose out on the protection plan. Also they swore that the $20 per month rebate was for a full year and not the 10 months that I always read about.

I asked the CSR to put in a note requesting the VIP722 when the time comes for the installation. We'll see....

A coworker just signed up (got a 622 & 211, Dish DVR Advantage, the three months HD + Showtime deal) and asked me to look at the bill they got from Dish. It was all making sense, but there is a $10 fee each month for "Programming Access Fee". I'm totally befuddled by that one. Any clues?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts