New Record Options

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mlbfans

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 27, 2007
Waunakee, Wisconsin
I would like to see the record options to be able to see what I am recording on all of my receivers on each receiver. This way I wouldn't double record.

Been asking for this for a year! Need to be able to fully control all MRV options from any DVR! Global Manage Recordings, To Do List, Series Manager, etc.!

I've noticed this problem since we got the HR34 and MRV , when the other 1/2 is in the bedroom she will hit record, but since it isn't red/highlighted on the guide she will hit it again choosing a different DVR and we end up with double series recordings and there is no way to remotely cancel recordings.
Thanks for reminding me, I should go and clean up the daughter's DVR schedule again and remove all the duplicates,but that involves running back & forth between our family room and hers comparing the 2 lists.

This would be a good addition. I just upgraded and received an HR34 and kept my old HR24. It would be nice to be able to select to record on the HR34 from the HR24 when I am recording multiple shows.

What else bugs me is when I hit record from my h24 receivers and it doesn't use my receivers (HR24 or Genies) default settings. I have both set to keep until I delete but when I load my list the blue K icon isn't there.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)