NEW RTN FTA BIRD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
RTN juice up again ?

This morning Im hitting 60Q on the Pansats tight meter. They must have fed the squirrels today. Highest Ive seen.

What is your LNB type listed on your receiver? I had mine set wrong & couldn't get RTN no matter what, I got other data etc. I changed the lnb type and was able to tune it in. I use a pansat 2500a with a 10ft bud with c/ku lnb etc...I was also getting bleed over from 82 deg sat too, fine tuning required here. maybe this will help you???

I'm readlly drain bamaged today.. and I can't remember if we're talking C or Ku. so, either I'm set to standard 5150 or standard 10750.
on the dish itself is a chapparal corotor. Norsat 4508A Ku and Eagle aspen slt+ on the C side

ummm. hey guys.. anybody have any tips for me? (or maybe I'm still drain bamaged, which is most likely)
Are these feeds dvb-s or s2? I can find the TP (forget exactly what the numbers were 11735 and 4440 maybe) I'm getting a lock altho it's low Q. but I'm not getting a single channel on that sat.. nothing.. some of the TPs are strong.. Q of 60-75% but not a single channel.. is everything on it s2?
there's been mention of the color bars, I have a really strong signal there.. but no channels
thanks

well,.. @#$*!@#(*#%)$@#*%
I have abut 3 or 4 TPs on that sat coming in nicely.. (45-60% on the pansat)
and from how I interpret what I've been told, they are not data TPs.. but I can't get a single channel to show up.
I'd use this as my excuse for a Ku dish, but even if swmbo said yes, I dont have the $ for one.. gotta get it on the 9'

I have abut 3 or 4 TPs on that sat coming in nicely.. (45-60% on the pansat)
and from how I interpret what I've been told, they are not data TPs..

you should be getting a better quality then that. There are a couple of TP"s on there (11775 when lit being one) that blows the meter.

See what you can get on the data transponders for quality

12140 V 30000
12160 H 30000
12180 V 30000

I finally got it tonight at 11734 4.430 with 45 quality. I've been trying off and on for a week and tweaked my dish a little. Mike

12140V 50%
12160H 45%
12180V bouncing 0 to 40%
but a blind scan turned up
11845H 17800 (35%)
11969H 8417 (45%)
I guess maybe I was right before that my dish is off a little across the arc (or something)
maybe I should just get a recvr that can do DVB-S2 and get what I want off c-band instead

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)