NEW RTN FTA BIRD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 25, 2005
RTN national feeds are moving to AMC 9 tp 1 today.

RTN national feeds are moving to AMC 9 tp 1 today.

Unless someone is moving transponders or ceasing transmissions, that is not possible to be on transponder 1, no matter what the band.

I'll go look for it in a few minutes, tho, (the whole bird, both bands) to see if the signal is up and hot.

Suppose if you need to keep sending everything but RTN to G18 you'll need another to send up something new somewhere else.

Being a weekend I don't think there's gonna be many places that'll sell a dish that big that you could get, like, yesterday.

RTN East 11735H 4440 v32 a33
RTN West same tp/sr v37 a38 same programming right now
DVB-s , those are the only 2 I find right now.

Signal is low, get about 40 signal/48quality with the 1m

Last edited:
Not very strong at all on my 1m Primestar....69-70 quality on the Coolsat 5000...

But thanks for the info!

Turbosat you said dvb-2, did you mean dvb-s2? I am able to scan them as both dvb-s and dvb-s2. Stogie is scanning them on his Coolsat 5000 so that is dvb-s for sure.

It is an extremely weak signal here for me.

I am only getting them as DVB-S signals on Transedit right now using my motorized Primestar 84e. Won't scan in as S2 for me

Too low a signal for my Pansat 3500 to pull in off my 10 footer. Meter shows about 15% SQ.

I'm barely getting that signal , too. It's about 26Q on my Merc II and just below the pixelation point ( digital cliff ) . I definitely need to get this new dish optimized. [edit] Adjusted my dish roughly and get about 56% Q on my Merc II, well over the minimum and no video at all.
:)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts