NEW RTN FTA BIRD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If they stay in DVB-S I may have to swing the 90cm Primestar at 83 w. I'll have to wait and see what happens with signal etc before I do it though. Need my RTN fix :)

I manage to lock it in on RTN East and West feeds, at 48 to 50 percent signal strenth.

The western TV show are same program on East and west feeds.

Thats on a Coolsat 5000 where 63 is threshold ;)

Ouch... that means on the Pansat 15Q. They may just be using a small uplink dish to illuminate currently. Thats probably why Gas wanted a 1 meter to test with. If they crank the juice a bit my 90cm Pstar should do good. That dish does kick butt, blows my 84cm ADTH away It can't see 123 or the west arc because of my house on the Pstar but from about 115w its fully clear south and southeast so AMC-9 will be a cakewalk.

Picked up 10 $ channels, no 11735/4440..., tried punching it in manually and no sig :(... need to try my mercII instead or fine tune dish, need to put up my 36" Glory dish some day too.

Getting both at 68% quality on Traxis 3500 with 90cm.

Finally got them in on my Pansat 3500 on the 10 footer.

The two channels are both stable at 30% SQ.

It was very foggy and drizzly this morning earlier, and now it has cleared up. :)

Finally got them in on my Pansat 3500 on the 10 footer.

The two channels are both stable at 30% SQ.

It was very foggy and drizzly this morning earlier, and now it has cleared up. :)

30Q on a 10 foot dish, man thats bad. They must be uplinking that signal with a uplink truck :(

My 1.2 meter fortec with a invacom quad is getting 72% quality on my CS5000. That is with a 4x4 switch inline and i am getting no picture breakup at all. I am located in southeast Florida.

30Q on a 10 foot dish, man thats bad. They must be uplinking that signal with a uplink truck :(

Well it might help if I were to put my NJR PLL .7db LNB on that dish. :)

Right now I have a Viasat (NJR made) 1.0db PLL LNB running on it. The PLL LNBs show a little lower signal, but what you have is rock solid. :D

starman I meant to type a big S there, sorry, fixed it on the orig post. DVB-S, I got nothing to pick up S2 yet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)