New Satelliteguys Reader For Amazon Kindle

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Because of the change in the forum software we had to make new versions of our SatelliteGuys Reader App. The new SatelliteGuys Reader app is now available in Google Play.

However for some with older Android Devices or Kindle Fire's the new version might not work for you. So here is a special version for you to download and install which should work great. :)

For those with Apple Devices the new app has been submitted to Apple and is waiting for review and approval.

Attachments

• SatelliteGuys_Reader_kindle.apk
    3.9 MB · Views: 243
Reactions: Neutron
Just to clarify, the app that I downloaded and installed from Amazon's website for my first-generation Kindle Fire this morning wasn't expected to work for me (it didn't - I only got a Sat Guys splash screen). And I should download and install (from my Kindle) the app attached to the OP instead. Thanks!

Just to clarify, the app that I downloaded and installed from Amazon's website for my first-generation Kindle Fire this morning wasn't expected to work for me (it didn't - I only got a Sat Guys splash screen). And I should download and install (from my Kindle) the app attached to the OP instead. Thanks!
Yes if you have the old one installed uninstall it first.
Then using the "silk" browser that came with the Fire go to Satelliteguys and log in.
Navigate to this thread.
Download the .apk above.
Tap on the three 3 lines in the top left of silk and then tap downloads.
Then click on this app and install from there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)