New SatelliteGuys Specials!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
With all the new products coming out soon you can be sure that at the SatelliteGuysStore will be able to offer you all of the new products at the Internets best prices.

Now on special at the SatelliteGuysStore is:

Dish Network EZ Remote - Normally $24.99 now $19.99!
The perfect replacement remote for those have trouble using their regular Dish Network Remote!

Dish 6000 8PSK Adapter - Normally $99 now $49.95
If you have a Dish 6000 and want to enjoy channels like ESPN-HD, Discovery HD or HDnet you need this module! This is the lowest price on the net for this module! This is a SatelliteGuysStore Special Buy! Once they are gone... they are gone!

Remember we have hundreds of products many not listed on our website, if there is something you are looking for Click on the Contact Us link at http://www.SatelliteGuysStore.com and we will be happy to help you find exactly what your looking for!

Thanks Scott!

Another thing im working on putting together a section for professional installation tools and supplies. For example, in the next few weeks we plan to have some of the professional compression cable fittings, compression cable crimpers along with all the specialty clips and tools Professional Installers use to do a professional looking job.

A matter of fact, one really neat item I haven't got around to taking a picture and listing yet is a 3 GHZ Quad Ground Block. Basically instead of using 2 Duel Ground Blocks, this one has 4 ports! Its perfect for use with Quad LNBs where you need to ground all 4 lines and do it as neat as possible.

Professional Installer Area!

I'm looking forward to this area I'm always in need of fittings and cable and new items

~rock 8)

8VSb

How much is a 8VSB Cartidge for?? I need to buy one this week.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)