New Shows for AMC

inazsully

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 15, 2010
Sun City West, AZ
Lets assume that AMC will be back. Lets help them with some new shows (for them) that many of would watch or at least record. Let them rejuvenate and pick from cancelled shows from last year. Here's a few we liked and kind of lend themselves to what AMC seems to prefer to call their own. Terra Nova, Ringer, 666 Park Av (this year), Alcatraz, Awake, The Finder, A Gifted Man, Hero (couple of years ago), Missing, Prime Suspect, Sanctuary, Secret Circle. If AMC wanted to bring back new episodes of any of these shows my wife and I would watch them for sure.

AMC seems devoted to original series, not sure if they'd be interested in one's that other networks cancelled.

i think he means if the shows were AMC Originals and not on other networks. that's what he meant, he meant if they debuted on AMC instead of the networks that the shows debuted respectfully.

Well, a Jericho-like (although some could argue TWD fits the bill), a FlashForward-like, an Invasion-like, and a Firefly-like shows would make me happy. How 'bout this lineup:

- Nazareth
- FlashAhead
- Infiltration
- Lightning Bug

No, I meant that if AMC wants to be popular a good way would be to re-release some of those shows (not reruns but sign them up for new episodes) that had a following and appeal to those folks. Just because they were not given a serious chance on the big Four doesn't mean lots of people didn't record them and watch them later. Neilson is just now admitting that they should have taken into consideration that people watch many shows within a week of initial airing. According to them they are now adjusting for this practice.

Journeyman!

There's a GREAT show that got a bum deal! I could use a couple seasons of that one.

This is the first show I thought of when I saw the OP's list. Didn't care much or ever watch most of the others mentioned.

In fact, I don't care so much if AMC revives good shows from the past as long as they keep putting out the kind of quality they are now. Even if a show isn't the type of thing I'd normally watch, I'll watch it just because it's on AMC. Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, and, oh yeah, Mad Men are my favorite shows right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)