New Smart Cards

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

johnny58259

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 26, 2007
I have a an older 3900 and 2 301 receivers that i have put up in closet for spare receivers. Back when the yellow smart cards came out they had the old blue ones in them they wanted to try to charge me 50 dollars for a new one so i wanted to activate these receivers in order to go ahead and upgrade the yellow ones does anybddy know when the new ones are going to be issued cause i read somewhere on here where new ones were going to be issued.

I new that i just wanted to know when they were coming out . There is no use to spend money having them active if you are not using them. Just activate them about the time the new cards come out cause they are spare older receivers anyway.

I thought Dish Network used to not charge you if you had a satellite receiver with an old card and needed a new one to get it active? I have noticed lately that they are trying to charge this $50 fee. I know DirecTv charges $20 for theirs and that made some of their customers angry. For $50 you can buy a whole different receiver for that. Might as well lease a new one from Dish than to buy a new card. Looks like there will be a lot of receivers on ebay soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts