New Software for VIP222 Tomorrow

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RJohn

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 10, 2006
Buffalo, NY
3/6/2007: 1100 Software Version L3.01 for ViP222

Effective Wednesday, March 7th, Engineering plans to spool the FULL PHASE of software version L3.01 for the ViP222 receiver. This is primarily a non-forced maintenance release available at ALL satellite locations.

At this time L3.01 will be the valid software version for the ViP222.

Too bad the 222 has not been released yet. :)

I posted a big list of stuff in the pub area, plus some information I found out which may have some folks who like their privacy up in arms. I will post this info publicly soon, I am just giving Dish a chance to comment before I post it. :)

It's probably for the receivers they have out there that they are testing. "Beta Testers".

I hope they get all the bugs out before they release it to the masses. It would be refreshing to get a new receiver that is relatively bug free.

It's probably for the receivers they have out there that they are testing. "Beta Testers".

I hope they get all the bugs out before they release it to the masses. It would be refreshing to get a new receiver that is relatively bug free.

They announced them a year plus ago!!! So maybe we will see them in 2008?

Last edited:
I dont believe so, I believe they were announced at last years Team Summit which was around April or May.

We were the first to announce them online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)