New Software for VIP222 Tomorrow

RJohn

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 10, 2006
Buffalo, NY
3/6/2007: 1100 Software Version L3.01 for ViP222

Effective Wednesday, March 7th, Engineering plans to spool the FULL PHASE of software version L3.01 for the ViP222 receiver. This is primarily a non-forced maintenance release available at ALL satellite locations.

At this time L3.01 will be the valid software version for the ViP222.

Too bad the 222 has not been released yet. :)

I posted a big list of stuff in the pub area, plus some information I found out which may have some folks who like their privacy up in arms. I will post this info publicly soon, I am just giving Dish a chance to comment before I post it. :)

It's probably for the receivers they have out there that they are testing. "Beta Testers".

I hope they get all the bugs out before they release it to the masses. It would be refreshing to get a new receiver that is relatively bug free.

It's probably for the receivers they have out there that they are testing. "Beta Testers".

I hope they get all the bugs out before they release it to the masses. It would be refreshing to get a new receiver that is relatively bug free.

They announced them a year plus ago!!! So maybe we will see them in 2008?

Last edited:
I dont believe so, I believe they were announced at last years Team Summit which was around April or May.

We were the first to announce them online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)