New software - The new program guide colors suck!!!

Sound Control Leveling

I was looking forward to the sound control leveling on my 722 and am very disappointed that it as not included. Maybe now that Congress has made it a law, Dish will get off their ass and do something about it.

Maybe Dish is reluctant to activate sound leveling since their commercials are some of the loudest programing we get!! :rolleyes:

I just got a look at the colors this evening and I also hate them. Dang, why did Dish have to ruin something that was perfectly fine before? Maybe someone should ask the ceo why this change was even made. Perhaps they could be directed to a poll of how many people dislike the colors and want them changed back to the way it was. Maybe Charlie (or his wife / children) likes these colors better since they are more girly.

If the colors of the programming changed I might care, but guide colors.... I don't live in the guides, they just help me find the programming.

This software arrived on my 622 a few weeks ago, and on my 722 today; I hate it. And I do not like that it changed the color of my ALL HD guide. Grrrr......

I use all the guides, including the four favorites (short list w/ no ppv or channels I never watch, movie channels, etc.), so switching the colors around really threw me for a loop. I'll get used to it but I sure can't see what the benefit could be. :confused:

I agree with the previous posters that it should be user defined. That should be a simple software fix?

But knowing Dish if it ever happened it will come soon..........................hope I'm still alive when it happens:rant:

The 922 has NO colors for their guide. Every guide is the same background.
It's B&W? What I see on my 722 are background shades of blue on all guides. It's the highlight color that people are complaining about. Of those I can see without setting up favorites lists, the gold (AllHD) is the worst.

It's B&W? What I see on my 722 are background shades of blue on all guides. It's the highlight color that people are complaining about. Of those I can see without setting up favorites lists, the gold (AllHD) is the worst.

It is blue with channel logos. Every favorite list is the same as this with no difference in colors.

It is blue with channel logos. Every favorite list is the same as this with no difference in colors.
I think I would like that. ;) Particularly the channel logos. Is the guide in HD? Sorry; this is drifting off-topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts