New streaming service

Bruce

Bender and Chloe, the real Members of the Year
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 29, 2003
Ok, everyone knows I love streaming and ready to defend it from mistruths, especially since it is part of my employment, but I can 100% guarantee I will not subscribe to this service, for only $15 a month-

Fashionista has launched The Fashionista Network, the industry’s first interactive fashion network developed by Fireside, bringing the latest trends in culture, celebrities, commerce, and careers to fans with an all-access pass into the world of fashion and beauty.

The Fashionista Network provides guidance from industry leaders and is a source of inspiration to aspiring fashion students and entrepreneurs. The new network aims to immerse audiences in the evolving world of fashion and beauty, offering engaging interactive experiences. Audiences can learn how to make it in the fashion industry through face time with Fashionista editors, behind-the-scenes looks into the fashion world, and personalized career advice along with insider tips from top designers, brand founders, and stylists.

Ok, everyone knows I love streaming and ready to defend it from mistruths, especially since it is part of my employment, but I can 100% guarantee I will not subscribe to this service, for only $15 a month-

Fashionista has launched The Fashionista Network, the industry’s first interactive fashion network developed by Fireside, bringing the latest trends in culture, celebrities, commerce, and careers to fans with an all-access pass into the world of fashion and beauty.

The Fashionista Network provides guidance from industry leaders and is a source of inspiration to aspiring fashion students and entrepreneurs. The new network aims to immerse audiences in the evolving world of fashion and beauty, offering engaging interactive experiences. Audiences can learn how to make it in the fashion industry through face time with Fashionista editors, behind-the-scenes looks into the fashion world, and personalized career advice along with insider tips from top designers, brand founders, and stylists.

$15/mo for what is basically E! + TMZ...LOL

I hope my wife doesn’t find out about this service.

I don't think I will either......

Poop.png

Reactions: Jim S.