New subscriber help - No Superdish or 522?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
rshapiro6 said:
I've been very happy so far, however I can't tune CBS HD at 9483, it gives me a message that this Dish On Demand program is no longer available. Is there something set wrong on my receivers? Do I have to call E*?? Thanks!

Of course, the 522 will not be able to tune to any HD channel. As far as the 811s go, I have no idea and might be best asked on the 811 subforum.

I was referring to the 811's of course. If I don't get a response here, I will ask in there, just trying to keep all my newb problems in one thread. :yes

rshapiro6 said:
I was referring to the 811's of course. If I don't get a response here, I will ask in there, just trying to keep all my newb problems in one thread. :yes

Can you see the other NY locals that are on E3?

rshapiro6 said:
I've been very happy so far, however I can't tune CBS HD at 9483, it gives me a message that this Dish On Demand program is no longer available. Is there something set wrong on my receivers? Do I have to call E*?? Thanks!

Did you ever receive 9483 from 61.5? If not, you have to call Dish to get them to turn it on. You also must qualify for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)