New Subscriber

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

baltimore_buc

Original poster
Jun 26, 2012
US
I just dropped Dish after 6 years over the AMC deal. This combined with NBC Sports (hockey fan) being on the top tier, I had enough so we are giving Direct TV a try. My installer is coming on Thursday. I am curious to how I can use a different address for my home for the signal? I know this can be done, just not sure how. My in-laws live 60 miles to the east on the border of PA and OH. I live in between Clevelanda and Akron. I am a Pittsburgh Pirate and Penguin fan, and will get Root sports where I live, but I am outside both "TV Markets" so baseball and hockey will be blacked out. How can I use my in laws address for the "signal" and retain my billing address as my home? Is something I need to do on the "sly" or is it just as easy to call a customer service rep and have them do it - tell them I moved or something?

Thanks

You would want to move after you are installed and are sure everything is stable an works good, after a couple weeks maybe. Search for the many threads on moving.

You would want to move after you are installed and are sure everything is stable an works good, after a couple weeks maybe. Search for the many threads on moving.

+1 great advice Jason and he knows what hes talking about on this :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts