new to direct

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sockeye

Original poster
Feb 15, 2006
been with direct for about 3 months after being with dish for about 8 years. so far so good.just had a couple ? i've got a dish 500 dish can i use it to pick up direct if i change the lnb? also since i've got the hr21 i'm thinking of just going with another slimline 5 lnb dish. this is all to do with using it in my 5th wheel. i know the slimline is going to be harder to aim, but i love the hd!! thanks

been with direct for about 3 months after being with dish for about 8 years. so far so good.just had a couple ? i've got a dish 500 dish can i use it to pick up direct if i change the lnb? also since i've got the hr21 i'm thinking of just going with another slimline 5 lnb dish. this is all to do with using it in my 5th wheel. i know the slimline is going to be harder to aim, but i love the hd!! thanks

No you can not use the DISH dish, it must be a D* dish and if you want the HD in your 5th wheel you should go with a 5 LNB too.
Once you get the hang of setting it up, it's really no different than any other D* dish.

Check the site sponsors .... there have been mixed reviews about getting this stuff from EBAY, don't know if you get all the equipment and that type of thing.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts