New to dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

FinalMacGyver

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
Ohio
Hey guys,
Ive been looking at this forum now after I just signed up for dish hd yesterday. I signed up for the bronze package with the local channels but had a couple questions. First I moved into a home that has a dish dish outside on the second floor, will this dish be replaced and is there a extra charge? I also really want to get universal hd but I dont want to go to the Platinum Tier becuase the jump in price gets me nothing that I want other than UHD. Can I add this for a few dollars? I really wish I had found this foorum prior to signing up, any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys,
Ive been looking at this forum now after I just signed up for dish hd yesterday. I signed up for the bronze package with the local channels but had a couple questions. First I moved into a home that has a dish dish outside on the second floor, will this dish be replaced and is there a extra charge? I also really want to get universal hd but I dont want to go to the Platinum Tier becuase the jump in price gets me nothing that I want other than UHD. Can I add this for a few dollars? I really wish I had found this foorum prior to signing up, any help would be appreciated.

You can always call and cancel before the install or change packages. Whether they use the dish already there depends on what satellite your locals are on, whether you are an eastern arc or western arc install, line of sight, condition of the antenna, etc. It's possible they will use that antenna and add another. It is also possible they will replace that antenna with a single antenna that will receive all sats necessary for your service. The install is free for whatever it takes. UniHD is not an ala carte option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)