New to F T A

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jross150

Original poster
Jun 15, 2006
New to FTA and wondering what is the best setup for the CaptiveWorks 600s. I am getting a 36in dish but don't know which lbn or motor will work best!!!

Any Suggestions.....

I LIKE and use the SG2100 motor, over 3 years and still never misses a beat!

As for LNB's the Invacom QPH-031 is a great LNBF that will work for both circular and linear satellites!

jross150 said:
New to FTA and wondering what is the best setup for the CaptiveWorks 600s. I am getting a 36in dish but don't know which lbn or motor will work best!!!

Any Suggestions.....

I have the CaptiveWorks cw600s, a Fortec 36" dish, Fortec universal dual lnb, and a Stab 100 motor. I agree with PSB about the Invacom lnb. I wish I had gotten that one when I ordered my equipment. I'm not real happy with the performance of the universal lnb. I am happy with the cw600s receiver, but it doesn't have a true blind scan. The new software has the blind scan feature but it doesn't do a thing. If I had it to do again, I would go with the Coolsat 5000. I've come to understand that in the fta hobby, blind scan is a desireable feature to have on your stb. I like the Stab motor, but I've only had my equipment since February so I can't comment on it's long term reliability. So far it's worked flawlessly. I ordered everything from Sadoun except the receiver. I would use them again. No problems and quick shipment of goods. Get the Invacom lnb that PSB recommended. You won't be sorry.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts