New to FTA Dish suggestions please

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My Dish Network satellite is mounted on a 4 1/4 pole.

I plan on keeping the Super Dish. I was thinking of mounting a Forec Star 100 CM just below the Super dish. Since the pole is perfectly plumb. :)

The U-bolt mount on the 100 CM is for a pole between 1 1/5 to 2 5/8. Anyone know what I could use to mount it on the pole? Anyone sell something that will fit a bigger pole. I don't see anything on the Sadoun site. :confused:

Hmm just seen something in the Sadoun trouble shooting section. Concerning a HH motor. Longer than 75 feet the motor does not work? I have at least 125 feet from my Dish Location. Anyway to extend the range? :confused: If not guess I'll have to get a new C band dish after all. :( Anyone know who sells the wires that hook up to a Autuator? I already have plently of RG6 to last a lifetime. lol

I would check out using a piece of 2x6 to 2X12 using big U bolts or muffler clamps to fasten to the pole, then bolt the dish mount to the board.
I had a wood post before. A treated wood post that wasn't suppose to rot. lol. Its on a steel 4.25 pole now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts