New to site

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JSCALT

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Venice, CA
Hi, I just joined this site - glad I found it! We're thinking of finally upgrading to DVR (joined DISH in 2003 and have same system we got then) and trying to figure out if there's anyway we can do so for free as money is very tight. I know that I saw free upgrades in the past but nothing obvious to me now.

Any advice offered will be much appreciated!

Thanks
Julie

Hi, I just joined this site - glad I found it! We're thinking of finally upgrading to DVR (joined DISH in 2003 and have same system we got then) and trying to figure out if there's anyway we can do so for free as money is very tight. I know that I saw free upgrades in the past but nothing obvious to me now.

Thanks
Julie

Welcome to the site. You have definitely picked the right place to come for friendly conversation and answers to just about anything. Im on the Direct side but I am sure someone with dish knowledge will be right with ya to answer your questions.

Wow- McIntire123 & Bobby - thanks so much for your quick responses! Look forward to getting help with this... and having a place to go... other than the DISH 800 number... when issues come up. Again, Thanks!

Julie

:welcome to the site JSCALT!! Best site for what you are looking for.

Thanks
Julie

:welcome To the forums!

If you send me a Private Message with your phone number or account number, I'd be happy to get you more information on upgrading to a DVR :D

To send me a private message, click on my name (in red), then click private message :)

Now that you found this site, be sure to use DIRT ( Dish internet response team) if you have any issues with Dish Network. I have used them a few times and they do amazing things.:D

Now that you found this site, be sure to use DIRT ( Dish internet response team) if you have any issues with Dish Network. I have used them a few times and they do amazing things.:D

yep they can do some pretty amazing things...much better than the 800 # :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)