New to XM

NiFi

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 14, 2005
Buffalo NY
Hey Everyone, We just got our new XM dealership setup and having never really used either provider, what i am asking from XM subs is this :

Why did you choose XM?

What do you enjoy the most about it and use everyday?

I know there are alot of threads debating between the 2, thats not what i am looking for, but just want to hear from XM users and what sold them on it.

Thanks

Dave

I had a coworker turn me on to XM. His GM vehicle had it built-in. I really didn't know much about Sirius, except for the fact that they did not have a lot of accessories with their units at the time. XM had several different models and were smaller. I liked the fact that there were lots of different music styles and the fact that they are commercial free.

I did a lot of research on XM and was about to purchase a Roady in May 2004 but found that the Roady2 was about to come to market. I waited a couple of months and picked one up. It came with the home kit as well so I could pretty much listen anywhere. The following Xmas I got a SkyFi2 with the AM/FM/CD boombox.

I'm liking the French-Canadian content as I will be teaching French next Fall. If I were to choose again, I think I would still stick with XM.

I had Sirius, a deal came up on the Roady2's and was posted Here ($19.95 normal price was $49.99) couldn't pass the deal up as my years sub with Sirius was almost up... the size of the Roady2 compared to my old Sirius JVC was like night and day...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts