New TV2 remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jclewter79

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
I have a 722 and I got a new TV2 remote. Could someone explain to me how to sync the new remote up to my 722?

Take your new TV2 remote to the TV by your 722. Press SYSTEM INFO behind the door (right/front) of the receiver. Press & hold SAT button on remote 'til all the mode buttons light up, then release SAT button. Enter any # between 1 & 16 other than the # of TV1. Press the pound (#) key, bottom/left on remote. SAT button should flash 3 times. Press the record button. Press SELECT to exit the SYS INFO screen.
Yer done. Sometimes it'll take a couple of tries before it'll work
Yer welcome.:)

Ed

To program your TV from the old remote to the new, just hold down the TV button till all lights light up and then hit the #button twice and count the blinks for the code to transfer over to the new one without looking it up in the book.

To program to new one hold TV button down till all lights light up and punch in that code and hit the # button and your done after it blinks a few times! :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)