New TWIT TV Video Podcast: All About Android

Not too bad?

70 minutes long, video says requires QuickTime.
First 10 minutes of audio is in the category "Look how smart we are!" and "How I bought my last Android gadget".

All factual news - Honeycomb, code not to be published, CTIA, etc. - at least a few days old (stopped listening there).

Not sure what it should be compared to in order to qualify as not bad...

Diogen.

Geeze, give 'em a break it was their first real episode. And CITA was the last major wireless event to happen recently and considering the show didn't exist when CITA was going on a small summary of devices was nice. I watched it on my TV using the TWIT widget, not on my computer, watching video on a computer screen for any considerable amount of time is dumb, so whatever it is about QuickTime is irrelevant.

But if you feel you could do a video podcast any better, I’m sure we’d all be happy to see it and give it some ‘constructive criticism’.

But if you feel you could do a video podcast any better....
No, I couldn't.

Engadget podcasts are most of the time in the "not bad" category, IMHO.
Interesting people, and/or interesting topics, and/or interesting views.
And best of all, they don't touch topic s they don't understand.

Diogen.

Steve Mehs said:
Well finally Apple Fanboi Leo LaPorte realizes Android is here to stay and had added an Android show to his podcast network. Who would have thunk it. And best of all LaPorte is not in it. First episode came out the other day, I?m watching it now, not too bad!

The TWiT Netcast Network with Leo Laporte

You must never listen to" The Tech Guy". He has been a daily Android user for over a year. Yes he likes the iPhone but he just rippled Apple after the launch of iPad 2 because of a poor camera.

Leo has really liked the Nexus One and Evo. He has said many times Apple raised the competition bar.

I stopped paying attention to Leo a few years ago, I used to listen to the Tech Guy quite a bit. The guy as has good info and helps a lot of people, but he's a Mactard and can’t do an unbiased show. He has to promote that company and take cheap shots at anything not Apple. I have no desire to listen to much of what he has to say anymore since it’s all basically Apple commercials. As that company continues to infest, I find ways to escape, and I didn’t think I could find that on one of the biggest Apple kissass’ podcast network

Ron richars' participation isa little bit of a surprise. I may try ths one once or twice.

I agree on the Tech Guy show he tends to push the Apple stuff a bit, but I love listening to him on MacBreak Weekly. I despise Apple products, but my wife uses them, and I have to support her, so I listen to MacBreak Weekly occasionally... but I love how in the last year or so Leo's stance has totally changed. When the other guys bring up stuff that Iproducts can do, he pretty much always brings up the fact that his Android phone can do the same thing. His Mac fanboism used to bother me as well, (as a linux/open source guy), but he has come around to the Android way of thinking in the last year or so.
In fact during Macbreak, the chat room often calls him out at hating on some Apple products.