New/Updated IOS DIRECTV app in the iTunes store

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rad

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Dripping Springs, TX
Looks like you can now stream via cellular connection and not limited to WiFi anymore.

Also check out the Playlist option, looks like you can now live stream from a Genie that has an internet connection.

Correction to the above, it's you can now live stream via the GenieGo, still need that at the moment. So no more first setting up a recording to transcode and then stream, just select it and watch.

I have never been able to use my geniego thru the directv app on 2 different devices. I still use the geniego app

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Is it me or is the DTV app horrible when it comes to searching and recording to your DVR? I have Uverse and am thinking about making the switch back to DTV. However, I tested out the app just for grins, and if I search for say, "Dallas Mavericks" it will pull up all the games for that night, and you have to scroll through all of them just to find the Mavericks game. Has it always been this bad?

With Uverse's app, I can find whatever show I want to pretty much instantly and record to the DVR. I use this often. Hopefully DTV can correct this soon.

Just found some information today about a pilot to start at the end of the month for a geniego-like service

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts