New Weather Channel HD Studio

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
They have a count down counter on their site and video of the new studio being built if you click on the link you can see. :)

The Weather Channel HD Studio of the Future Interactive Tour

Ready for a change in the weather? On June 2, The Weather Channel will broadcast from its new state-of-the-art, eco-friendly, High Definition TV studio for the very first time. With the help of Cisco technology, the Studio of the Future will connect our HD viewers with the latest forecasts and weather news -- all in vivid HD. Check back June 2 to explore our interactive studio tour, right here at weather.com/studio.

It would be nice if Dish can get this added to their line up before June..

Can't wait to see the rest of the graphics in HD after seeing what they've done with the "Local on the 8's" graphics.

I can't wait to see it. Once Dish gets The Weather Channel HD I think it will be time for me to finally take the plunge into HD and get an HD Television / Projector and a few HD DVR's with external hard drives.

TWC-HD is on Dish Network? I noticed some of their graphics change recently and figured that was their new set or new graphics for HD.

The way they have the commercial thas running on direct right now would make you think that they havent been broadcasting in hd yet the way its worded. I do like the local on the 8's weather maps though, it adds some zing to it.

Have they pushed back there HD studio date? Today is June 2nd and the live studio is still in SD 4:3.

There are 2 programs in hd, Your Weather Today and Evening Weather will be in hd. The other programs should follow in the next few months in hd.

OK. I am watching Weather: Day Planner. I am guessing this is supposed to be in HD at this time. Seems to be live, you would think they would have it in HD. Oh well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts