Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

@ your service
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
i love the colors of the xmas look on the home page so i switched it all to the xmas look. very nice scott! thx

For most it should be on by default today...

After tonight's party we will go back to the regular look...

And on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day the default look will again be the Christmas look. :)

Remember you can always choose your look from the style chooser at the bottom of the page or the quick selectors at the top right portion of the page. :)

Very nice, Scott! It looks like the rotating sponsor banner that is normally top-right has slipped down next to the reply to thread link below the tabs, at least in Safari running on OS X 10.5.8.

Love the color scheme and graphics, but the top banner like jrp stated is showing up odd and making the bread-crumbs link area huge.

For most it should be on by default today...

After tonight's party we will go back to the regular look...

And on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day the default look will again be the Christmas look. :)

Remember you can always choose your look from the style chooser at the bottom of the page or the quick selectors at the top right portion of the page. :)
Why put it back? I would just leave it on the Christmas look till the end of the year. I'm diggen it!

Something is wrong on my phone here. I CANNOT switch back to the normal look, it is STUCK on the XMAS theme. Scott any idea why.

I noticed that once the "Christmas Across The Lands" player was added the Recent Threads list moved to the bottom of the page.

I will work on it so you can move it it where you want to. :) When you see "Customize This page" you can them move it where you want. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)