Newb and my favorites?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trellaine

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Vancouver
Newb here but the "my favorites-channels I get" seems very flawed? There are channels listed that aren't greyed out that should be. Their are a few that are hilighted that I don't get.

Secondly
Do I have to go through "every" channel and make a custom favorites list to set all the channels I get?

Thanks in advance.

I'm wondering the same thing. It is showing plenty of RSNs that I know for a fact I don't get.

539/542 showing

I have two movie channels 539/542 lit up in the guide but I can't see anything. There are a bunch of other channels listed as you mentioned. Quite a few, if not all the RSA.

Gosh there are so many channels lol. I guess I will have go channel/channel and write down which ones I get

Thanks

How to save the custom list?

Grrr I just setup a custom channel guide, but I think I lost it. :eek:
Once I select all the channels for my custom fav's list how do I save this? I think I exited before saving?

Thanks

Grrr I just setup a custom channel guide, but I think I lost it. :eek:
Once I select all the channels for my custom fav's list how do I save this? I think I exited before saving?

Thanks

I don't think you lost them, go back into your Favorites and choose Custom 1 if thats where you set it up, it may have been on a different one when you closed the menu.

As for the "Channels I Get" it's still a work in progress.

Thanks. I now see what I did. Instead of creating my list then hitting "done" I think I added them or changed them with "channels I get" list :eek: my fault for trying to hurry through things instead of reading. I don't have the most patience I will admit-my fault.

Thanks-all is good now.

Thanks. I now see what I did. Instead of creating my list then hitting "done" I think I added them or changed them with "channels I get" list :eek: my fault for trying to hurry through things instead of reading. I don't have the most patience I will admit-my fault.

Thanks-all is good now.

:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts