Newbie Here! TV Service Question

khaos

Original poster
Feb 13, 2013
FL
Hi Everyone!

This is my first post, couldn't really find a newbie section so I decided to post here. I have a pretty mediocre selection of channels with brighthouse networks but bundled with internet my monthly bill is significantly high. To add insult to injury I don't have many HD channels just about 4-5. I was wondering if you experts over here could recommend any prepaid TV service or if you have any recommendations on Satellite Dish's that may provide me with a decent number of channels (HD included) at a decent price for the service. I have seen DISH Network offering a prepaid service such as FlexTV, I don't mind opting for that but I was wondering if I could set up my own equipment or do I need to purchase the equipment off them. My main concern is that I live in an apartment complex so I am unsure as to what sort of signal I may receive, is there a way to figure this out before hand? I apologize for asking these many questions it's just that I am unsure how this works and what my options are like, if you guys could point me in the right direction that would be really helpful.

Thanks

Do you have a good unobstructed view of the southern sky from your balcony? This would be the first thing to consider for satellite service.

If you buy and install the Dish equipment yourself you can activate without commitment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)