Newbie - VIP622 has complete signal loss, 3 others in house all fine? DIRT?

mercurymike

Original poster
Oct 4, 2012
The 622 was working fine one day last week, next day nothing! (about 2 years old)

Run Check-switch countless times. Double checked all coax connection points and powered down both box and power insert also. Two other 622s perfect, also a 500 series work fine.

No signal is showing on test switch screen. PVR previously recorded programs are viewable fine for what was recorded before last week. I don't use OTA antenna, all feed is dish.

Nothing blocking dish on roof.

HELP????

Home Protection Plan coming up if you don't already have it. Then a call to tech support to swap out the 622, of course you already knew this before posting?

Home Protection Plan coming up if you don't already have it. Then a call to tech support to swap out the 622, of course you already knew this before posting?

Thanks, I do have protection plan. I've been with dish over 16 years and every time I had a issue it's always been a complete failure of the box or Disk crash. Never anything like this. I already set up & cancelled tech visit last Fri as I'm not sure I'll keep Dish if AMC is gone for good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts