Newer WebSlingPlayer links - including chome (!) - web sling player - 1.5.7.158

Last time I remember someone having the 36/2 messages.. the issue was as the error kind of states.. "was able to connect" but now can't.. one person it was reported had some sort of 3rd party download program and that was attempting to download rather than handing the stream off to the stream processing components..

What it suggested to me... was that something didn't get registered quiet correctly, to redirect what part of the communications stack or maybe only the Mime type .. to allow the stream to stream rather than download or block.. etc...

Well...as I said, the sling adapter never worked before and now it works every time on the first try (on my internal network at home). I did not install or uninstall any software on any of my computers. All I did was install the new plug-in and that made it work on all of my computers and laptops (five different computers). I was never able to figure out why I kept getting error 36 or error 2, but it really doesn't matter because now it works correctly on all of my computers.

I will give this a try, too. My issue is that the shared computer I want to try this on doesn't have the most current Adobe Flash Player and since I can't install it on a computer that isn't mine, I need to be able to do this via USB Flash Drive.

Why does it keep telling me to install the plugin after Do you have a Slingbox setup for watching? keeps sending me back to download the plugin in chrome

Why does it keep telling me to install the plugin after Do you have a Slingbox setup for watching? keeps sending me back to download the plugin in chrome
May be semantics... but you say Slingbox ... while its the same plugin (or was) for SlingAdapter and SlingBox, just wanted to make sure you're approaching from the right direction ... ie. you're using a sling adapter and getting the prompt going to which site? or you're using a sling box, and approaching from who's site?

Still getting error 44 // Streaming interrupted. I can view perfectly in-home, but not from a remote computer.
I think it worked, like, once.
This sounds common for the firewall that doesn't like unsolicited traffic ..
have you tried putting the IP address of the dish receiver into the DMZ, or preferably turned on UPNP and verified its on using an external port scanner?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts