Newest H3 software.

It rained hard a couple of days ago, and we lost the signal; it offered to go to a streaming version on the Internet, and I loved it.

I’ve also discovered on a few of my DVR programs that auto-hop is another cool feature. I wonder what else I will find out from this new update?

Reactions: charlesrshell
It rained hard a couple of days ago, and we lost the signal; it offered to go to a streaming version on the Internet, and I loved it.

I’ve also discovered on a few of my DVR programs that auto-hop is another cool feature. I wonder what else I will find out from this new update?
Signal Protector is a very nice feature that applies to satellite delivered channels. Some one posted a link to the list on the Dish website.
Autohop has been around for a long time before this update.

Signal Protector is a very nice feature that applies to satellite delivered channels. Some one posted a link to the list on the Dish website.
I've never seen it before, but the description at the bottom shows it is available on ABC channels I've recorded. How was it accessed before this last update? I tried to find a setting for it, but I had no luck.

There has been talk of them expanding Autohop to some shows or channels that are NOT on Primetime Anytime.

I haven't heard more about that in at least a year. But anything is possible. It could be something they announce at Team Summit in a few weeks. :)

There has been talk of them expanding Autohop to some shows or channels that are NOT on Primetime Anytime.

I haven't heard more about that in at least a year. But anything is possible. It could be something they announce at Team Summit in a few weeks. :)
I never use Primetime Anytime. It is showing up on my ABC recorded programs.

I was watching the recorded Chicago Three last night and the Little Red Roo popped up and asked if I wanted to skip the commercial clusters. I gave it a try and it worked flawlessly.

Does it only work on channels included in Prime Time Anytime?