News from the 72W TV preacher harold camping

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This guy likes nothing more than attention. Also I think he sits back and laughs at the "sheepeople" that believe this nonsense. I think it is nothing more than to stir up people and see what kind of reaction he gets.

From CNN Money: "Camping's organization, Family Radio, is perfectly happy to take your money -- and in fact, received $80 million in contributions between 2005 and 2009."

> From CNN Money: "Camping's organization, Family Radio, is perfectly happy to take your money -- and in fact, received $80 million in contributions between 2005 and 2009."

Which he is using to finance his newest adventure, the Free Direct Broadcast Satellite Network .

LOL!!!!!

> From CNN Money: "Camping's organization, Family Radio, is perfectly happy to take your money -- and in fact, received $80 million in contributions between 2005 and 2009."

Which he is using to finance his newest adventure, the Free Direct Broadcast Satellite Network .

LOL!!!!!

Well, his ministry and FreeDBS both have something in common...

They both keep saying "It's coming!" and it never does.

Well, his ministry and FreeDBS both have something in common...

They both keep saying "It's coming!" and it never does.

Ha ha now that laugh finished waking me up:D:D

He is too old to be running away with anything!!! :eek:

Too bad he wont practice what he preached and just do the right thing! Either return the millions of dollars in donations to the people that he duped or publicly donate every penny to worthy causes. If it isn't about the money, it shouldn't be a difficult decision.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts