News MIX gone

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Found answer sorry to say.
Do you still carry the News Mix Channel?

The News Mix Channel has been replaced by several new 24/7 channels including Disney Jr (Ch. 289), BeIn Sport (Ch. 620), Time Warner Cable SportsNet (Ch. 691) and Time Warner Cable Deportes (Ch. 458). Plus, you can still find the full-time news channels that were featured in the News Mix in their current channel positions:

Bloomberg Television—Ch. 353
CNBC—Ch. 355
CNBC World—Ch. 357
CNN—Ch. 202
FOX News Channel—Ch. 360
Headline News—Ch. 204
MSNBC—Ch. 356
Weather Channel—Ch. 362
In addition, we will continue to offer specialty Mix Channels for key events such as the presidential election, Olympics, and all the major golf and tennis events.

I would love to see Mix channels when they make sense... provided they are in HD. Game Mix (HD) on Sunday Ticket is awesome. But I could never bare the nasty SD of News Mix. It would be nice for things like election night, but they are going to need to bring out the HD to make it worth watching.

Honestly I don't like the idea of long-term things like this disappearing because SD bandwidth is running tight.

I know many don't use the mix channels because the picture is quite blurry, I wish they would have just "upgraded" it to HD only instead of eliminated.

About the only time I use it when there is something special going on like the election, hurricane, so I guess I won't miss it that much.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)