News on the Sling Extender 300

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Typical Dish move! Advertise a "fantastic" new beat all, solve all solution to your tv2 sd issues, get everybody talking about it and wanting one, then stick it in your a$$ by never producing it. I'm sure it's because of the xip line but if Dishs past track record of bringing new products to market in a reasonable amount of time is any indication, the XIP line should be available some time in 2013 and probably buggy as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I've learned my lesson after this whole 922 /sling extender debacle. DO NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE at CES. They promoted both receiver and sling extender for two years straight and here we are now : NO sling extender at all and the 922 pulled from the market due to software compatibility with the Blockbuster Movie pass ,among other software glitches. From now on only buy a receiver and a product if it has actually got to the market, is working and reliable. DISH has dangled the carrot one to many times for me. After 15 years with them ,I've learned my lesson. With DISH almost all their technology is hype and flash and failed promises.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)