NewsMax, which packages get it?

MitchDeerfield

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2016
Florida
NewsMax is back on channel 216. Which packages include it? I know that I pay an extra $10 a month for the News Pack and it isn't included there. Thanks so much, Charlie. No wonder people are switching. This is a channel that pays to be on Dish, it doesn't cost him anything to share it with all the subscribers, including those of us who are paying extra for News. And where is One America News on Dish? DirecTV is really taking the lead here.

It is on the Roku free of charge

NewsMax is back on channel 216. Which packages include it? I know that I pay an extra $10 a month for the News Pack and it isn't included there. Thanks so much, Charlie. No wonder people are switching. This is a channel that pays to be on Dish, it doesn't cost him anything to share it with all the subscribers, including those of us who are paying extra for News. And where is One America News on Dish? DirecTV is really taking the lead here.
It might cost newsmax extra....just sayin

Well, add Newsmax to the list of channels that Flex Pack lost. Oh wait, Newsmax was dropped from Dish before Flex Pack even existed. However, I know Welcome Pack used to get it when it was carried the first time.

Yes and I prefer to DVR my news shows, not stream them on Roku.. That way I am am able to skip commercials and stories that I am not interested in.

Reactions: joegr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts