Newson on the hopper 3 dvr as a app.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
has anyone requested newson for a app on the hopper 3 dvr? what newson is alot of tv stations news broadcasts from all across the country there are over 175 tv stations with many being added.i just wanted to know what do you guys and gals think of this company on the hopper 3 dvr.

http://newson.us/

hey guys i was just throwing the idea out for a app on the hopper 3 dvr thats all i was doing

And, to add to what I've already posted, I have the NewsOn app on my Roku. The Roku's sole job is to offer apps by the jillions. Rather than to load a device that is designed to offer a better television experience with apps that would benefit few why not use a device that is easily obtained that is designed to offer nothing but apps.

And, to add to what I've already posted, I have the NewsOn app on my Roku. The Roku's sole job is to offer apps by the jillions. Rather than to load a device that is designed to offer a better television experience with apps that would benefit few why not use a device that is easily obtained that is designed to offer nothing but apps.
But bobby i have a roku also too but would you like to see newscasts from all across the country i understand you guys do not want more apps.I want these ones too tunein,iheart,newson, chances of getting them are slim to none also too.

But bobby i have a roku also too but would you like to see newscasts from all across the country i understand you guys do not want more apps.I want these ones too tunein,iheart,newson, chances of getting them are slim to none also too.
I can see newscasts from all across the country, live, with my Roku and so can you if you have a Roku.

https://www.rokuguide.com/channels/newson

and by the way, tunein and iheart are also available on your Roku...

Last edited:
Reactions: charlesrshell

I didnt know you want the tunein and iheart app on the Hopper :) :) :)

Reactions: DWS44
I didnt know you want the tunein and iheart app on the Hopper :) :) :)
Good morning i want tunein and iheart radio on the dish network i cannot stand listening to siriusxm bluegrass junction playing the same tunes all the time and it would be nice to have a variety. I understand you can listen to those on your roku but i want to use my bluetooth headphones and listen to other radio stations. I listen to a station on tunein called the bluegrass jamboree and they have a more variety than sirius bluegrass junction.on my 4ktv vizio smart tv i get tunein and there are no popout streams.i wonder if dish could get in touch with tunein and do the same thing also too.

Good morning i want tunein and iheart radio on the dish network i cannot stand listening to siriusxm bluegrass junction playing the same tunes all the time and it would be nice to have a variety. I understand you can listen to those on your roku but i want to use my bluetooth headphones and listen to other radio stations. I listen to a station on tunein called the bluegrass jamboree and they have a more variety than sirius bluegrass junction.on my 4ktv vizio smart tv i get tunein and there are no popout streams.i wonder if dish could get in touch with tunein and do the same thing also too.
I wonder if you could use your Vizio or Roku to listen to Tunein and stop bothering us, and yourself, with needing it to be on the Hopper.... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts